I want an ink city

1. guys i really want an ink city ive been to aloharag, browns, luisaviaroma and other legit sites and no one carries it now ... where can i get one ? :cry:

2. keep your eyes peeled in the Marketplace. maybe you'll get lucky

3. kaka, check out this thread for locations: Everything Balenciaga Pictures and Locations Guide
    I just checked the cultstatus site and it says they still have ink. They are more expensive than the USA but I think you can get the tax back?! not sure

4. Balenciaga NY has 1 left. Its $1195. There is no tax if you outside of NY. The phone # is 212-206-0872. Ask for Joseph or Louie. Good Luck!

5. Does Bal NY ship international? Just wondering.

6. I saw tons on ink bags at Barneys Copley Sq Boston.

7. Sorry, not sure.

8. thanks guys im going to email Bal NY

9. I'm pretty sure. I know some ladies in Canada ordered before, and I think HelenNZ also ordered one from BalNY.

10. lisa at NM in Troy Mi can get you one- there are 5 available. her number is (248) 635-8442! Good luck!!!

11. yeah they do!!! i got my cornflower twiggy from them!!! :amuse:

so.... are you still thinking about selling your Magenta First???? hehehe!

actually, right now i wouldn't mind an INK..... something INK but not too sure what! hehe!

12. hello hatikuh they do ship international i emailed Kim and the shipping cost is $70 they will just get your cc info and they can do the transaction for you :smile:

13. SOOO did you get it????

ps. hi helenNZ! congrats on the white first!!!!
    ...and i still don't know about the magenta. i'm sorry!

14. cultstatus will remove the tax if you are overseas - but i am not sure if it makes it any cheaper than if you located it in the US

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice