wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
remember this cute little guy?

photo176b.jpg

well this is him today

photoon20091106at1042.jpg

i took both with my laptop cam and yes that means he and i no longer fit together.

anyway, enough cute, the point is that this big guy LOVES going on canvas bags, boxes anything and them having use push him around in said item. its like a little sled. he ejoys it and we enjoy it but its not so good for our backs, so we thought that a cat sled might be a good idea do you have any ideas?

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
this is funny and so cute.

you could get crafty and find a plastic tote/box lid that's small enough and drill some holes into it and tie on a string and make your own sled :smile:

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
he got so big!!! i remember the day u got him! all our babies are growing too fast!! LOL

i know he is huge now!!! he used to love being on my shoulder and head but he is too big for that now!!

You could try one of those dollar store plastic serving plates. And please do get pics of your adorable baby using it. LOL

oh yeah!! i didnt even think about going to the dollar store. my brother in law is a vp at family dollar and i didnt even thing about it. lol so i think i will make a trip to a dollar store this weekend and see what they have!

aklein

Dec 30, 2007
The dollar stores are a wealth of things that can be used as kitty toys. My cats like to play in cardboard boxes too. So usually I just leave them out for them to play with until they destroy them.

Oct 11, 2007
So cute!! One of my cats is the same. He loves baskets, boxes etc, but he especially loves the laundry basket that I have. It is just a cheap plastic one, but with holes in it so he can see out. I drag him all around the house in it and even pick it up and carry him in it.