I want a weekend bag, but which Alexa?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you like the Grape Alexa or the Alexa Plum Loopy Leopard Quilted Denim?

It'll be a weekend fun bag for me, but which material?

Thanks for your vote & suggestion! :biggrin:

2. The grape alexa is lovely - I have not seen the loopy leopard so can't really comment on that - i do personally prefer a leather bag as they tend to be more durable.
    Good luck in choosing and let us know what you decide!

3. I tend to agree with Anna. The bags are so expensive that I would want leather too. also I would be a little concerned re how well quilted material will wear. Might it get grubby etc easily? Have fun deciding! Xx

4. I agree. The grape is a great colour

5. Have you got a picture of the plum loopy? Have not seen it. But I do like the grape.

6. Another plum vote here! I like the loopy in the bays, as its a patent, but fabric on the Alexa just doesnt seem like it will be substantial enough.

7. the grape :smile: its a lovely colour

8. ;)I agree that you should get the leather.

I think the plum loopy leopard quilted Alexa is adorable, but it is more "now" and less classic. I think it would look dated quite fast.

If I had all the money in the world and didn't care about making a smart investment in my wardrobe, I'd get the loopy leopard. ;)

9. Ha! I didn't mean to put in two winking faces. Plz don't think I'm weird....

10. I think the grape leather, too. It's a beautiful colour and a leather bag will be more timeless, and will age nicely and gain character. :biggrin:

11. I'm with CB on this one - enjoy deciding :biggrin:

P.S. I've lost my heart to loopy leopard bays

12. Grape leather! xxx

13. Both haha

14. i really want a grape one but the quilted one is really cute! I think for the price though, the grape would be a better choice.