I want a piece of everything.....

1. So I have my Coach stuff, I got my LV Speedy, now suprisingly I can't stop staring at Balenciaga's:amazed:

Anyone else want a toe in every line rather than sticking to one designer?

2. I'm the same way, I have a wandering eye too! LOL:graucho:

I love LV, I just got a cute little Coach and I wish they sold Balenciaga in the Chicago area so I could go drool over them.

3. I'm the same way as well ... I try to have at least one bag from every designer.

4. balenciaga is apparently sold at Barneys in chicago, as well as at a boutique called Shirise in the chicago area.
    I have an LV, Coach, & Burberry...and the next three on my list are a Balenciaga, a new fall edition LV, and a Marc Jacobs.
    I just like the style of them, and like trying new brands/styles. My wardrobe is a whole bunch of different designers so my handbag collection will be to!

5. My collection is very diversified. I shop the bag not the line KWIM? In my collection I have LV, Bottega Veneta, Ferragamo, Gucci, Dior, Judith Leiber, MJ, Chanel, Kate Spade, Emilio Pucci, Mulberry, Tod's, Balenciaga, Fendi, and Etro.

6. Thanks Twiggers. I don't get into the city that often. Parking is outrageous!

7. On yeah - I totally want a piece of everything - I have Dior, Mulberry, Chloe, Luella, Chanel and Lulu Guiness in my coleection plus a ton of vintage. I go for whatever bag I like no matter what the name is - having said that there are particular lines I lean towards. I'm ever so fond of Mulberry for instance - I guess 'cos the firm is British like me!!

8. They also sell Balenciaga at Saks in Chicago as well, but I like Barneys' presentation & selection better.

I definitely have a wandering eye, I'm trying to decide between 3 different bags right now!

9. Sherise is in Glencoe, so no need to pay for parking there :smile:

ETA: to answer the original topic... I'm the same way... I never want a lot of one thing. My collection isn't that huge, but its diverse. Never a lot of one thing... and I'm looking at the ones that I'm currently eyeing and they are 4 different brands too...I look at it as having a well rounded collection!

10. Yes! I like unique bags so one style in lots of different colors doesn't really appeal to me. I prefer to have different bags in different colors and different styles. :biggrin:

11. I'm the exact same way! So far I have a Burberry, LV, Balenciaga, & Chanel. I dunno where to go next!

12. I hear ya soccermom (I drive a monstrosity of a pickup truck too..that is horrible to try and park in the tiny garages!). I try to take the train in now....but even that is a PITA because I have to lug my bags around all over the place ...and the Giordanos pizza that hubby always makes me bring home!

13. me too! i try to diversify

14. I didn't know they had bbags at Saks in Chicago. I was just there. Can't believe I missed them. They are also sold at Blake which is on Chicago in River North.

15. I may love one deisnger, but, I try to get one of everything before settling on just one designer :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice