i want a new wallet!

aquaraven

Aug 11, 2009
Ok here's my dilemma... i want a new wallet.

Was thinking of getting a new balenciaga money wallet ($500) but then my friend is selling a preowned LV sarah mono vernis pomme d' amour in good condition ($530) what a better option?

would love to hear what you guys think! thanks! :biggrin:

I'm usually not a LV gal, I don't own any Vuitton handbags, I just don't find them attractive.
But it is another story about LV small leather goods, I think they are very durable and I have to second Tooomz that they're really scuff-prove and tough!

The Money is made of leather while LVs are made of canvas? That makes the Money wallet more prone to scuffs and scratches.

Last edited:
i totally agree with muggles...lv wallet doesn't match with bbags...then there are many wonderful colours to choose:graucho:

my advice is to get a dark colour:officier,black ,raisin...i use mine everyday since last year and it is like new

As much as I love my Bbags, I do love my LV wallets too. They are so durable and pretty. I bought a Money wallet before and tried to love it, but it was too big for me and ended up selling it before I even used it.

I think LV is more functional for me, they have lots of card slots, and even a large ID slot which I like very much. I also prefer trifold over long wallets, but that is just me.

Good luck on finding the perfect wallet whether it be Bal or LV!! :biggrin: