I want a new LV bag? but which one?

1. Hey so Ive decided I want a new LV bag a lil early b'day present for my self hehe, I was considering the multicolore Priscilla? what u do u gurls think? or ne other ones that are nicer?

2. I don't have that one, but it's a pretty choice! I am starting on my Damier phase, so my recommendation would be the Damier papillion 30 since it comes with a matching accessories pouch (a papillion mini-me)!

3. The MC Priscilla is a beautiful choice:yes: Do you like handheld or shoulder bag though?

4. I really like the Pricillia! I just saw it IRL for the first time a couple of days ago and it's gorgeous! It's bigger than I thought it would be which is a good thing. Some of the girls around here say it's hard to get in and out of though. :shrugs: Are you thinking of getting it in white or black?

5. oh really? hmm white I suppose I dont like the black? or the black would be less common colour to get rite? I dont really mind if its handheld or shoulder bag. As long as its nice :smile:

6. Cute choice!!!! I think you should get the shoulder bag....it would be more functional!!!

7. I personally didn't really like the Priscilla IRL.. When I saw pics of it online I was in love, but when I went to the LV boutique to try on the Priscilla it just didn't look right on me! Sort of like a toy, especially from the side... I much prefer the MC Trouville over Priscilla, it's much prettier and also easier to get in and out of, plus it has stunning hardware! Good luck...

8. Do u have something from MC line already? if not I think its a great idea :smile:

9. I luv luv the Damis...so I would say....Damier Alma or a Chelsea.......

They are classy, functional, and chic....cant go wrong!!!:yes:

10. my choice for you: MC speedy, though high in price, u will adore it forever.

11. You should get the Priscilla...you love it so go for it!

Diane

12. I say go for the priscilla...it is a beautiful handbag...I love it in the white mc!

13. First do you want a handheld bag? I love the style of the Priscilla, but thought it was too small when I saw it in person for my needs. I would go for a Speedy or an Alma.

14. It'd be lovely in white MC ! :yes:

15. hmm its so hard I just dont no? *confused*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice