I want a new duffle, considering 3 colors...

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I'm already looking forward to using the next PCE :biggrin:. I've decided that I want to buy an Annabelle or duffle. If there are no new colors in Annabelle I'm pretty certain that it will be black. If I choose duffle there are 3 that I really love. Help me narrow it down please? Keep in mind that I love every color equally and I don't think a woman could ever have too many black bags. Just off color alone, which would you choose? TIA!
Juniper/Silver:
juniper.png
Parchment/Silver:
parchment.png
Black/Silver:
black.png

That's a hard one. Black is always good and the black legacy leather is TDF.

Which color will go best with your wardrobe? They are all great colors!

I'm already looking forward to using the next PCE :biggrin:. I've decided that I want to buy an Annabelle or duffle. If there are no new colors in Annabelle I'm pretty certain that it will be black. If I choose duffle there are 3 that I really love. Help me narrow it down please? Keep in mind that I love every color equally and I don't think a woman could ever have too many black bags. Just off color alone, which would you choose? TIA!
Juniper/Silver:
View attachment 2047434
Parchment/Silver:
View attachment 2047435
Black/Silver:
View attachment 2047436
I agree, you can't have too many black shoes, pants or handbags! However, I now own the Anna Sui black dragonfly - so for me, LOL - I wouldn't get the black. I'd choose the juniper. But maybe my opinion won't count since I cheated!

That's a hard one. Black is always good and the black legacy leather is TDF.

Which color will go best with your wardrobe? They are all great colors!

I can work with all three but black more than the others. I've seen parchment and black in person and both are beautiful. The black is so rich, it even shines and parchment looks so classy and clean with the silver hw. I haven't seen the juniper in person but the color looks gorgeous and I love that it has silver hw.

I agree, you can't have too many black shoes, pants or handbags! However, I now own the Anna Sui black dragonfly - so for me, LOL - I wouldn't get the black. I'd choose the juniper. But maybe my opinion won't count since I cheated!

That's definitely cheating, lol. That's like the queen of all things duffle :worthy:. Thanks!

Ooooh, tough choice. Of those, I'd probably choose the black. Classic in the duffle.

I know! I'm starting to think the black is a given. So parchment or juniper? LOL I'm not that bad though, I only have one duffle. I know some ladies in here are hoarding like almost every color...a rainbow of duffles :cloud9:.

Hey, don't be sorry. That's a hot mama! You should be required to walk a certain way carrying that bag...catwalk style! Lol.

:lolots:

I love the black one, so I would definitely get that one. Between the Juniper and the Parchment, I choose Juniper. How often does that color come around? You can always find a parchment bag... HTH! :smile:

I love the Juniper/Silver, and I'm glad to see it in this version of the duffle. They used it with the FNO Duffle campaign a couple of years ago with mixed reviews on the leather. How cool to see it in the new Legacy!

My name is ktheartscoach and I'm a duffleaholic. I've duffled twice this year. I'm wanting a Legacy duffle and am living vicariously through my tPF friends.

"Hi, kt."