I want a insolite coin wallet

I'm not sure but waited a while for it to come back around. I stalked the LV stores, site and cst service number hoping someone would return one. No luck. I finally just bought a preloved one on Ebay. Good luck!

Do previous styles ever come back??
You're in SoCal, there are tons of LV stores, have you called them all? Previous styles do sometimes come back yeeears later, but I think that's more for handbags, I don't know if SLGs come back. Try some of the boutiques inside stores, they usually have stuff longer than the stand alone stores.

You're in SoCal, there are tons of LV stores, have you called them all? Previous styles do sometimes come back yeeears later, but I think that's more for handbags, I don't know if SLGs come back. Try some of the boutiques inside stores, they usually have stuff longer than the stand alone stores.

I was looking for this same piece in SoCal a couple months ago and no store had any, not even in department stores. I had to settle for the zcp but love it now!

When I was in the US this summer, I had my SA in Florida find one for me....it was one of only seven left.
My daughter then loved it, so a week or so later I decided to buy her one as well, and by then it was one of two left in the US.....and this was in the summer, so it might be hard, unless you try another country perhaps, or pre-loved.

I do love this insolite coin purse, and I use it daily with my membership cards, and extra coins. I wish they had it with interior colors.... I was sad they discontinued it.

GL on your hunt!

And yes, they bring back discontinued items but usually in a re-invented form. The pont neuf comes to mind.

I had one in the blue fleuri, I really loved how cute it was but not practical for me so I sold it. Then I bought a zippy coin purse in vernis and just sold it this week... I will put the money towards the empreinte cles, but not sure if I will use it... but all the SLG looks too cute!

I had one in the blue fleuri, I really loved how cute it was but not practical for me so I sold it. Then I bought a zippy coin purse in vernis and just sold it this week... I will put the money towards the empreinte cles, but not sure if I will use it... but all the SLG looks too cute!

I have had the zcp for 4 months and it is still unused. Only item I don't use....