I want a huge handheld bag in mono...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ... what would you buy ? :confused1: I was thinking about the Speedy 40 :nuts:

What would you buy ? :idea:

Don't be afraid of proposing bags which can be enormous !!! lol :P

Thanks !!! :okay:

2. i just got the speedy 35...and I love it. I like big bags, but personally I think the 40 is way too big...looks like a duffle bag.

3. I like the 40, maybe even a carryall?

4. Keepall 45!

or Speedy 40!

5. IMO the speedy 35 is WAYYY huge I cant imagine seeing someone carry the 40 daily! Its way too big for me but I have to admit that the 35 looks great om Jessica Simpson! Id go for the speedy 35:smile:

6. i have the speedy 35 and i too LOOOVE IT! it just doesn't look as good when I don't carry a lot of stuff, so i usually stuff it with a sweater so it doesn't sag too much.

why don't you get a Saleya MM/GM (if you really want huuge), or cabas mezzo.

7. I like the Speedy 35 or 40!!!

8. I would say the Cabas Mezzo.

I have it and LOVE it. It's basic, light and comfortable on the shoulder. I love that it has a zip top closure and a tapered shape.