I want a grape!

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
I am such a MJ junkie, but, I love Tano bags too and they are sooo well priced!

So, I own a Pavlov's Frog in pool, a French Nanny in blueberry and i pre ordered a Minilisa in truffle. Now, I am hot to have a grape color. Any suggestions on a good bag in grape to get?

i am 5'1' and fluffy. I am 43 years old and a mom, but, to older kids, so, I don't carry bottles or toys or anything with me. From the bags you see I have bought, you can get an idea of my style. I carry an MJ zip clutch, a make up bag from Hayden Harnett, a MJ coin purse and a Coach mini skinny with me at all times. So, i need the room for at least those things.

Any suggestions of bags in grape for me? I was just looking at MHB website and I kind of like Self Service, not sure about the front though.

If you love the minilisa, a grape minilisa is gorgeous! The bag is very comfortable and so practical, and from what I've heard, this bag may not be around for too long as it was a re-issue style.

I have a grape boogie, and I LOVE it! The color is so gorgeous that I may end up with another grape bag in the future (if I can find one!).

I have a Grape Boogie as well and love it but it sounds (based on your other Tano's) like the Boogie would be too big maybe? I would suggest a grape minilisa as well but if you want to go for variety, hmmm I'm not sure what other smaller sizes are available. :thinking:

Wow I'm not sure you can really go wrong with any of the grape bags.... I love my minilisa, a boogie would be great, getting warmer, french nanny (though you have one already), self service... goodness there are so many options :smile: I think LB should be getting the glitterati in grape at some point too. I adore my minilisa though ;)

According to LunaBoston they will be getting the Glitterati in grape a little later.

I think you might like a grape minilisa..I know you are getting it in Truffle...but still!!! LOL!! Anyways, there is always the SexBomb..but you want it right now. Hmmm... LunaBoston has Up Close and Personal in grape!

The grape color is to die for I'm excited about you deciding to get something in it! Now what bag what bag...what about the Getting Warmer? It seems like the right size for you. I would say another French Nanny but you've already for a fall color in blueberry.

^^I absolutely love my Getting Warmer but if you think the Boogie Bucket is too big you probably won't like the size of the Getting Warmer. It's as big or bigger than my Boogie Buckets. I got a grape Postage Tramp and it's kind of like your Pavlov's Frog turned horizontal. There are pics in the sticky for photos. The Getting Warmer definitely holds a ton more than my French Nannys.

I have a grape Self Service on pre-order and I had a credit with LB so I ordered a blueberry Getting Warmer! Fun! Of course I have to wait for both of them....