I want a Coach wallet!!! Which one do you have (Pics???)***

purpleoscuro

Feb 22, 2008
I'm thinking in buy a Coach wallet. I do not have a wallet... well, not a Coach wallet. I use a miniskinny or my Bleecker wristlet. Which wallet do you have? Some pics or suggestions please? How much you paid for your wallet?

Thanks a lot! :flowers::heart:;):yes::flowers:

I have this one, but I took the checkbook section out of it and carry that separately (I don't carry my checkbook much). I like it because it has an ID window, lots of slots, and a good-sized coin purse. If you carry a mini skinny right now, it might be kinda big for your needs though.

http://tinyurl.com/49pnq9

Happy hunting!

Oh - I forgot to mention, I got it at the outlet, and they've just replaced the pear with turquoise :smile:

I have several and love all of them! If you have any questions on any of them just let me know.

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 812.jpg
    Ebay Pics 812.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Ebay Pics 858.jpg
    Ebay Pics 858.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 49
  • Ebay Pics 859.jpg
    Ebay Pics 859.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Ebay Pics 865.jpg
    Ebay Pics 865.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 60
  • Ebay Pics 866.jpg
    Ebay Pics 866.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 61
DSC04384.jpg

DSC04385.jpg

DSC04386.jpg

DSC04391.jpg

DSC04390.jpg

DSC04389.jpg

DSC04388.jpg

DSC04387.jpg

I've tried several varieties of Coach wallets over the past several years, and haven't been wholly satisfied with any of them. I most recently had the Bleeker Signature Checkbook Wallet and Bleeker Signature Mini-Wallet, which I sold on eBay a few weeks ago. The checkbook wallet is nice, but only has room for 6 credit cards, plus you need a pretty large bag for it to fit comfortably. The mini-wallet has more card slots, but they were extremely tight, and this wallet is very bulky when it has cards and cash in it. And the way it's engineered, it's kinda lopsided when it is full. Previous to that, I had the Legacy Slim Envelope Wallet. This had ample card slots, but no checkbook cover, and the coin compartment had a kisslock closure that would constantly pop open.

How did I solve my wallet dilemma, you may ask? I now have a Fossil wallet and matching checkbook cover in dark brown. The dark brown perfectly matches the "c's" in the signature fabric, as well as the brown stripe in the Legacy and Tattersall patterns, so they match perfectly with everything. Not to mention perfectly functional for my needs!

Coachfreak - Wow, these are all gorgeous! I worry about the tattersal, does it stain easiliy?

I have the Bleecker checkbook wallet in wine and I love it! But then I decided I wanted the all leather one so I bought one of those as well. ;) I like to have a checkbook handy, they're both checkbook wallets.

Linda

Attachments

• walletwine.jpg
    walletwine.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 41
  • walletwineleather.jpg
    walletwineleather.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 44
My favorite wallets are the French purses. I have it in chili, patent turquoise and whiskey, and woul eventually like to find a black one, then I think Id be set for any and all of my bags!

Attachments

• chili wallet.jpg
    chili wallet.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 49
  • patent wallet 001.jpg
    patent wallet 001.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 49
  • whiskey wallet.jpg
    whiskey wallet.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 40
Ihave this one only my inside is a blue leather:
40719_bkhbk_a0_front

I really like it. My only complaint is that if you have too much change in the change part it gets kind of bulky and hard to close. I have a smaller wallet in bright green, like a bill fold one, I bought at the outlet like 2 summers ago but it's too small for my needs! I don't need the checkbook cover ones but I *do* need ones that have more than 5-6 slots for cards and I like the longer money part--it's easier to get my cash out, lol!

hAPPY HUNTING!