I want a brikin bag ! Help ME out

Mira

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Hi

I want to buy my first birkin bag but I'm not sure which color \ size shall i get ???

I'm 158 tall ( 24 years old ) , & I like big bags

shall I get 35cm ???? & how a bout the color shall I get something natural color or ....????

Thanks ,

Yes, get the 35cm

Do you plan on buying additional Hermes bags in the future? If not go with a neutral like Black, Gold, Etoupe, or one of the browns.

However, I would suggest you look at your wardrobe and see what colors you wear the most ( other than black and white)...and perhaps buy a bag from that color family. You know you will use a bag in color if you buy one in a color you love and wear often.

Definitely get the 35 :smile: I started with those, and ended up only having that size. Its great, despite certain leathers being a bit heavy. The 30 is very cute too for an everyday bag IMO.

Hi

I want to buy my first birkin bag but I'm not sure which color \ size shall i get ???

I'm 158 tall ( 24 years old ) , & I like big bags

shall I get 35cm ???? & how a bout the color shall I get something natural color or ....????

Thanks ,

I've same problem with you. Can't decide which color and size. With help from our friend at purseforum, I decided to buy Birkin Togo 35 Mocca. It's neutral and beautiful. Since it'll take me sometime to buy another Birkin, I decided to buy neutral color that support my whole wardrobe. Just another thought for you.