I WANT a BOX style so BAD! Is it worth wanting so much???

umimaddicted

To Bal bags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
I think that the Box style is just a great everyday bag for me because of the size and strap and handles and it is so cute! Why did they quit making this style? I am a newbie to Balenciaga bags and have fallen in love with them. I would really like the Box style in my beginning collection. Is it though that much different than the Twiggy? Is it easy to get your things in and out of? I appreciated any opinions... :sweatdrop:

Hi. I have a rouge VIF box and I love it! I don't have a twiggy so I can't compare the size but I can fit all of my necessities into it - iphone, blackberry, CP, lipstick/gloss, pens, etc. Even carried a bottle of water in it while at the mall last weekend. :smile:

I love the Box style! I've found it fits more than the First without looking 'lumpy' and doesn't sag like some Twiggies do. It's very easy to get in and out of.

If I'm not mistaken, 2006 was its last production year, so your best bet is to check consignment stores and that big auction site...

Good luck!

I have tried the first, city, day and the only bbag I still have is my 05 Bordeaux Box. I LOVE it. I haven't tried the twiggy so I can't compare sizes It's just the perfect size for me, and it's sooo cute!

I have a box and a twiggy - to be honest I find they are pretty similar in shape so perhaps you could settle for getting atwiggy instead? I believe they discontinued the box in 2006.

I have 2 boxes and they are my favorite style! I find the twiggy too long and barrel shaped- the box is a perfect size, and I like how slouchy they get with time. I say hold out!:smile:

it's different for everyone. i can live w/ twiggy...i don't have to have a box. but some just can't settle for twiggy. i think both styles are cute...i also like box but i don't have the patience to wait around.

The box was my first bbag and I love it. I am so thakful that I have it in black. I have two twiggies and I love my box much more. It is not as bulky and I don't seem to lose things in the box like I do in the twiggies.

Hold out for a box. It is worth it.

here's a top down view of the twiggy, the box and the first in terms of length and size. hope this helps:

2418083501_bf359e271f.jpg