I want a bag in this color......

I think that depends on the type of leather. If it was a Glossy/Sheen/Crash I would probably want a Love Me. If it was a Matte I might like a TMA. In Pebbled Glossy - perhaps a Large Hug Me.

First choice is probably a Glossy/Sheen 'Date Night' (as viewed in Natural Light) Love Me, perhaps with gold hardware? Second choice a Large Hug Me in 'Recycle' Pebbled Glossy, with silver hardware.

Well.... hello.

The dark green that I showed Bali was far darker than the greens shown here.

Second, I believed that there was a green Crash, but I seem to remember it being a bit "Christmas" if you know what I mean.

I will look into it and see if it is even a possibility in a couple of months from now...

Hope you are all well.

Jackie XX

Whoa I took a little nap and look what you little mice have been up to!

Finz- excellent work! My top 2 are the same as yours. Not sure of the names but I will scroll up after I post this message. I am on my iPod so the window is too small for me to check.

OMG-AND the purse Goddess heard us-guess she got my email!

Ok in this order:
Night porter
Gussied up green
Jasper jade

I probably don't want a green bag unless it is made of crash leather. I like the undertones of these since the are either very dark or gold. Like Jackie said I don't want something that looks like wrapping paper. The gussied up green would look great with GHW and I don't even like GHW!

As far as styles, I am still packing for myself and 2 little ones so I need a substantial bag. So maybe an IM (intoxicate me) or an SM (seduce me) both of which must still be designed! If I had to go with a current style it would either be a WTM or LM. Oh wait maybe a midi HM!!

Well.... hello.

The dark green that I showed Bali was far darker than the greens shown here.

Second, I believed that there was a green Crash, but I seem to remember it being a bit "Christmas" if you know what I mean.

I will look into it and see if it is even a possibility in a couple of months from now...

Hope you are all well.

Jackie XX

Darker green than Poison Ivy or Zulu - surely not?