I want a bag in this color......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I searched and searched and couldn't find the right color on the internet. Then I had an epiphany and started searching eye shadows, since they truly show metallic well.

I want a bag in this color crash leather.....

[​IMG]
    I can just see the shiny and gorgeousness of the crash leather in this picture!!!

I loved this one too....
    [​IMG]
    I really love the depth of this green as well. Maybe I can keep hoping for something like this for the fall!!!!

I know bali-girl said that there is a BE green coming in the works but she said it reminded her of this but deeper and richer...
    [​IMG]

2. I don't normally like anything green, but I have to admit that the green in the 2nd picture is really nice.

3. I love green!! I really like the Humid eyeshadow color as it seems to have olive tones with a hint of gold.

4. I asked Jackie about a Deep teal- And she mentioned a color called PINE- more of a deep greenish blue- I cant wait for her to follow up with me on it- maybe more ladies will be interested

5. I would love a green similar to the Bbag, only richer. I had that green Miu Miu (that I sold because of the size) and it was very neutral.

6. Green is my favorite color, yet I've never found a green bag that's "done" it for me, KWIM? A deep greenish blue sounds gorgy!

7. That color sounds DIVINE!!!! Keep me posted!!:nuts:

Vix-
    The green you posted above would be beautiful too-in crash leather....WOW!

8. Green crash would be fan freakin tastic!!

I love the eyeshadow colors -- I think my ideal green crash would be somewhere in between those shades.

9. I'd love to see what this pine color is too Gem, sounds beautiful......and emerald crash......Wowza!!

10. I pressed Rose hard about the new green and she told me that Jackie was investigating and that there was no further information at the moment. I would not be keen on the same green as the Balenciaga bag in the third photo (Vert Thyme), as I already have one. The term Pine may also be related to a Balenciaga colour from 07 (the European term is Vert Foret) that I have and would not be keen to replicate. Something a bit brighter and between the two would be very interesting as I am a greenaholic.

11. I would love that also! I just purchased that eyeshadow from MAC last week. Its gorgeous!

12. The above colors are all very close to the sample I reviewed with Jackie. It's a green that does not have yellow, lime, or emerald/blue tones. Very lovely indeed. I definately want a bag in the green. I looked at the other green sample colors Jackie had and none of the others were as rich or "neutral" for a green color. I'll be back in London over the next couple of weeks and see if I could get a good picture of this leather -- I'll be bringing my professional camera with me.

13. YEAH YEAH YEAH thanks BG! Looking forward to see your pix. Think I'm going to send Jackie these pix though and put a bug in her ear about green crash for the fall!

14. I don't wear greens at all, but something small can be uplifting-
    thx vixnkitten for enabling us :graucho: and Bali_Girl for future pics of the green :yes:

15. I want a green crash LM midi with 2 zippers, silver hardware, and the light grey lining!