I want a bag in this color......

vixnkitten

Bag problem? Who me?
O.G.
Jun 18, 2007
So, I searched and searched and couldn't find the right color on the internet. Then I had an epiphany and started searching eye shadows, since they truly show metallic well.

I want a bag in this color crash leather.....

humid.jpg

I can just see the shiny and gorgeousness of the crash leather in this picture!!!

I loved this one too....
narsgreen.jpg

I really love the depth of this green as well. Maybe I can keep hoping for something like this for the fall!!!!

I know bali-girl said that there is a BE green coming in the works but she said it reminded her of this but deeper and richer...
balthymegreen.jpg

I asked Jackie about a Deep teal- And she mentioned a color called PINE- more of a deep greenish blue- I cant wait for her to follow up with me on it- maybe more ladies will be interested

I asked Jackie about a Deep teal- And she mentioned a color called PINE- more of a deep greenish blue- I cant wait for her to follow up with me on it- maybe more ladies will be interested

That color sounds DIVINE!!!! Keep me posted!!:nuts:

Vix-
The green you posted above would be beautiful too-in crash leather....WOW!

Green crash would be fan freakin tastic!!

I love the eyeshadow colors -- I think my ideal green crash would be somewhere in between those shades.

I pressed Rose hard about the new green and she told me that Jackie was investigating and that there was no further information at the moment. I would not be keen on the same green as the Balenciaga bag in the third photo (Vert Thyme), as I already have one. The term Pine may also be related to a Balenciaga colour from 07 (the European term is Vert Foret) that I have and would not be keen to replicate. Something a bit brighter and between the two would be very interesting as I am a greenaholic.

The above colors are all very close to the sample I reviewed with Jackie. It's a green that does not have yellow, lime, or emerald/blue tones. Very lovely indeed. I definately want a bag in the green. I looked at the other green sample colors Jackie had and none of the others were as rich or "neutral" for a green color. I'll be back in London over the next couple of weeks and see if I could get a good picture of this leather -- I'll be bringing my professional camera with me.

YEAH YEAH YEAH thanks BG! Looking forward to see your pix. Think I'm going to send Jackie these pix though and put a bug in her ear about green crash for the fall!

The above colors are all very close to the sample I reviewed with Jackie. It's a green that does not have yellow, lime, or emerald/blue tones. Very lovely indeed. I definately want a bag in the green. I looked at the other green sample colors Jackie had and none of the others were as rich or "neutral" for a green color. I'll be back in London over the next couple of weeks and see if I could get a good picture of this leather -- I'll be bringing my professional camera with me.
I don't wear greens at all, but something small can be uplifting-
thx vixnkitten for enabling us :graucho: and Bali_Girl for future pics of the green :yes: