I want 2009 LE Lilac!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are there any left in stores? I would be interested in a Day, City, Part Time....reg or GH (not sure that it came with GH?). There are none on any sales sites. How do I find one?? Please don't say just wait! :smile:

2. ^^^ there was a lilac day at Barneys in Dallas as of last weekend! also a first.

3. Was it covered hardware?

4. no, regular.

5. Barneys/Copley (Boston) also had 2 Lilac bags (one was a First; can't remember the other).

6. I just purchased a lilac covered city a couple of weeks ago, and at that time Barney's somewhere had a Day left ! good luck in your search :tup:

7. there is a day listed on barneys.com its called lilas on there

8. Thanks so much everyone!

9. I want 2009 LE Lilac!

lol, the title caught my eye - that's what I said too. It's totally worth it and much better in real life. Did you check out all the threads on this color? Good luck.

10. I also saw the "Lilas" day bag at barneys.com just a few minutes ago

11. Ahhh I think it's gone!!

12. Yep, that one was snatched up quickly! Don't worry - you'll find one eventually!

13. Barneys Beverly Hills has a Lilac Day, a First, and one other bag (don't remember which style though - sorry). Worth a call to them to inquire about what you want - good luck!

14. I think NM has some lilac stock. I'm not sure which store though.