I wanna see your Dior nail polish swatches!

Spring 2013 Cherie Bow Collection:

8200603147_d141e48ec5_b.jpg

http://www.nailingthis.com/dior-spring-2013-cherie-bow-collection-preview/

I need all 3!

YAY! And Dior is even jumping that glow train! Do we know if it will be a glow under UV light only or one that will charge itself under daylight?But need all the pinks *lol*

awww, just read the link! so no glow in the dark at all.

Page said: And besides these three polishes Dior is also releasing Dior Addict Nail Glow which is an all-in-one nail care varnish that will add a glow that reveals an instant French manicure effect in one stroke.

Wondering what that will be looks like...

YAY! And Dior is even jumping that glow train! Do we know if it will be a glow under UV light only or one that will charge itself under daylight?

But need all the pinks *lol*

Tutu looks pretty! And I love the name... but what does the Glow top coat (?) do exactly? I'm never up with the current trends in polish :shame:

I think it's just a sheer pink polish not a glowing top coat or anything. "An all-in-one nail care varnish that will add a glow that reveals an instant French manicure effect in one stroke." :P

Page said: And besides these three polishes Dior is also releasing Dior Addict Nail Glow which is an all-in-one nail care varnish that will add a glow that reveals an instant French manicure effect in one stroke.

Oops, you beat me to it :P. I think they sell something like it at Sephora already, called Perfect Formula if I remember correctly. It's too bad it's not something new and cool!

its_a_keeper said:

Hmm that sounds interesting!