I wanna see your Dior nail polish swatches!

So are we sure Cruise collection is only available on the website and not in stores?

I think it is certain locations? Not 100% sure though

I've got a question. How rare is Czarina Gold? I've... crossed paths with it this afternoon. It was surprising to see it amongst the other more modern Dior colours.

Ahhh, I want it SO bad! I'd buy it if were you :graucho::P

Finally put on Amazonia last night and I don't know what took me so long! This is definitely my kinda color.

^ This looks great on you! So good, it's tempting me badly.

I put on Apparat for the first time.
I like it but it reminds me a lot on OPI I'm not really a Waitress and OPI Wine me & Dine me

^ Beautiful color on you!

My first mani with Lemon Balm. The day is a bit cloudy, so I couldn't catch a better shot of the color, but so far I can say it is the most special Dior among my small collection.

^ So jealous!

Here is lime- it isn't "pretty" but I like it ;)

^ Very cheery color, so fun!

Someone a few days ago had asked me to swatch Dior Grege, my new favorite nude for work. Apologies for my crappy-looking cuticles, but here's a quick shot I took this morning of my 2-day old mani:

^ Love this on you!

I've got a question. How rare is Czarina Gold? I've... crossed paths with it this afternoon. It was surprising to see it amongst the other more modern Dior colours.

^ Definitely worth picking up!

If anyone is looking for paradise nail duo.... Saks.com has it!!!!!!

^ Very tempting... but it's gone now.

I got Czarina Gold. I asked the Dior lady if I could check their secret stash under the sample exibition and she said yes, and asked if I knew a lot about it. I told her I knew some. What I found under there, another Czarina Gold, two Bronze Libertine (one I bought, the other the Dior Lady kept for herself :P), three Or Divin, one Exquis and two Aloha. There was also a mountain of Gris Mondaine, which I plan on buying later. Not bad of a secret stash.

I got Czarina Gold. I asked the Dior lady if I could check their secret stash under the sample exibition and she said yes, and asked if I knew a lot about it. I told her I knew some. What I found under there, another Czarina Gold, two Bronze Libertine (one I bought, the other the Dior Lady kept for herself :P), three Or Divin, one Exquis and two Aloha. There was also a mountain of Gris Mondaine, which I plan on buying later. Not bad of a secret stash.

You're so lucky, Czarina Gold is one of my lemmings. Bronze Libertine is another stunner, and you have to get Exquis, it's beautiful.

Spring 2013 Cherie Bow Collection:

8200603147_d141e48ec5_b.jpg

http://www.nailingthis.com/dior-spring-2013-cherie-bow-collection-preview/