I wanna heat stamp now!!! Can I mail to LV??

1. After seeing the heat stamping in the other thread, I sooo want to stamp my agenda. Since I live nowhere near a LV store and definitely not one that can stamp my item -- what can I do? Who would I mail it to?

I thought maybe I could print out pursegalsf's photo to show them that's how I want my initials placed (with my initials of course).

Any suggestions????

2. I wouldn't mail anything without getting a receipt. When I got my luggage tag heat-stamped, they gave me a receipt of the work order. Plus there are lots of different fonts, sizes, and colors to choose from too.

3. I'd call your nearest LV and ask. When I dropped off my luggage tag to be stamped they were going to mail it to me when it was finished since I live 4 1/2 hours from the store. But luckily they were able to get it done the same day. :biggrin:

4. Oh, I didn't know there were different fonts... hmm.... maybe I should wait until I can go in person?

The nearest store to me is Marshall Fields in Minneapolis and I so rarely go there. I TRY to schedule all my conferences there but lately it's just not working out!

My original plan was to take everything with me to downtown Chicago this December when I attend a yearly conference and beg the store to stamp a couple of items while I am there -- usually I have 3 or 4 days.

OK... I'll calm down here and go back to waiting...

THANKS for the replies! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice