I wanna get a Bal Work! Help me out!

I concur!

If you can only get one, I would choose the Anthra. It's a versatile color, matches with (almost) everything, and is very low-maintenance.

Also, I think if you will be using the Work for school and loading it up with books, laptop, etc., Anthra will look better "broken in" than Outremer. That is just my opinion, but I think that stretching/distressing that occurs over time will look nicer on the neutral Anthra than a bold "pop" color like Outremer. Of course, no one has had Outremer long enough to see the results, so that is just a guess.

Either way, enjoy your Work every day!!! :flowers:
i think maybe i can get a Work in Anthra now and later get a Day or City in Outremer. How do you like the Day size??

I find my Days very convenient for all-day trips. You can really fit a lot in them, without looking bulky. Also, the shoulder strap is very comfortable and does not slip, which can sometimes be a problem with the City or PT styles (especially, I have found, when wearing a coat).

But, I don't think that a Day would be big enough for carrying around school necessities. At least, from what I remember. When I finished grad school in '02, we were still carrying around textbooks and notepad paper. :smile: