I wanna cry because I am so confused. This is just crazy :**(

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I have no idea why I am so confused. Kinda makes me feel like a loser because in the end, these are only bags.

So I had decided on the Totally PM in Azur for my birthday gift, but the more I look at it and try it on, I'm just not 100% convinced. Something is bothering me and I am not exactly sure what it is. I think though if I am not entirely sure about it right now that I may not enjoy it in the long run.

I bought the Papillon 30 tonight which was my other choice and I've been comparing the two at home so I could make a decision. I was extremely excited about the Papillion, way more than I was about the Azur Totally, which I guess says something. However, now after trying it on a bunch and putting all my stuff in it, I realize it's just not gonna work out :sad: It's not as easy on the shoulder as I originally thought it would be and I guess I carry a little too much for it cuz the bag is very heavy and I am scared the strap will break if I do the one strap trick with it. Big sigh right there :shucks:

Now I am thinking back to when I was asking everyone here about the Mono Speedy 25 a couple months ago. I have it in the 30 and feel it is too big on me now. I've had it for 4 years. I love the 25 and think it will be good for me. I guess maybe I should go with that one as my gift because it's something I would love to have, but couldn't really justify buying it because of having the same bag in a larger size. As a gift though..why not?? Haha! Also, I already know that I love the Speedy and it's a true classic.

Do you think that sounds like the best choice?

Has anyone else been so confused about a Louis bag like this before?! I feel sooooo silly :nogood:

Don't feel that way...I think for purse lovers it's normal:biggrin: I am like this a lot! Hmmm imho I would go for the azur totally. I love that purse. Happy Birthday!

It is tough hee but agree with Forsyte : You are Normal...:smile:

I would also choose the totally but you must feel the bag so if your heart says speedy, go for it. Happy Birthday :P

Hey - chin up. You are choosing between goodies, its not like you have to pick to come down with either the plague or cholera, no?

Might help to step away for a moment, take a walk, watch a movie, go visit a friend, anything. Clear your mind and then have a second look, might be easier to make a desition then.

Good luck, sweetie, and remember that this is a "good" problem.... and those, we welcome more than the bad ones! ;)

Happy birthday!

This is a common situation. I happens to me all the time! My hubby will ask me, if each of this is a last piece and you can only buy one, which one will you get? Which one will leave you with regrets if you don't?

Hope his advice helps! I would let my thoughts run wild and the bag that keep on appearing in my mind will be the one that I wld buy!

Very good advice from everyone already. I would just return the Pap and Totally and get the Speedy if that's the one you really love and will use the most. Good luck!

I'd say go for the speedy 25 - it's a beautiful classic and a perfect size for someone petite and does not carry much stuff. You won't regret this purchase!

If your collection is small I think it is silly to have two of the same bags that are just inches apart sizewise.

If you tell me you have a dozen LVs then I would say get a second Speedy.

You need to expand.

I feel crazy too sometimes obsessing over a new bag....just like someone else mentioned it is a good problem to have. Go for what you really love and makes your heart skip a beat! Good luck!

Hey you are not alone. I am such a confused person when it comes to picking the right LV bag. Let me tell you this: give azur totally another chance. It seems you need a everyday shoulder bag. Something comfortable. There is the batignolles horizontal,vertical, odeon MM, medeleine pm that is around the price range of totally. If I were you I would not get the speedy 25 as you already have one. :smile: good luck

How about the Tivoli PM. It holds about the same as the Speedy 25 and is very stylish. I wouldn't get two of the same bags if my collection was small. :smile: Or, if you really want something in Azur, I would stick with the Totally or NF. Both are great bags.....