I walked into Lord & Taylor today, and fell in love

barskin

Lt. Colonel on Vogon Destructor Fleet
O.G.
Dec 19, 2013
I walk through L&T all the time (Copley Square, Boston) to get from one place to another, but today I saw the Kate Spade Firefly Drive Kegan. Be still my heart. Does anyone have one of these? Admittedly, it’s her version of the Celine Edge bag, but who cares? It’s fabulous.

firefly.jpg

firefly2.jpg

Okay, I cannot afford the $398 price tag right now, but I have a plan. I am going to knock over a 7-11 tonight. Extreme solution? Perhaps. As a matter of fact, I probably should just scrub the idea, and start putting some money aside. But, I must have this bag!! My current KS collection (if you can call it that) is very small. I can't remember wanting a particular handbag as much as this for a long time. Maybe that 7-11 idea....nahhhh. I'll wait.

I walk through L&T all the time (Copley Square, Boston) to get from one place to another, but today I saw the Kate Spade Firefly Drive Kegan. Be still my heart. Does anyone have one of these? Admittedly, it’s her version of the Celine Edge bag, but who cares? It’s fabulous.

firefly.jpg

firefly2.jpg

Okay, I cannot afford the $398 price tag right now, but I have a plan. I am going to knock over a 7-11 tonight. Extreme solution? Perhaps. As a matter of fact, I probably should just scrub the idea, and start putting some money aside. But, I must have this bag!! My current KS collection (if you can call it that) is very small. I can't remember wanting a particular handbag as much as this for a long time. Maybe that 7-11 idea....nahhhh. I'll wait.

Oh gosh, that's GORGEOUS!

I admittedly had not seen it; I try to shop the sales on KS.com and my full-price stores don't have anything like that on display yet.

I am now coveting that. Working on selling my small Beau on eBay (just not like I pictured it, and unfortunately was final sale), so maybe using the cash from that towards this one would make it feel like it costs less? ;) Haha.

Oh gosh, that's GORGEOUS!

I admittedly had not seen it; I try to shop the sales on KS.com and my full-price stores don't have anything like that on display yet.

I am now coveting that. Working on selling my small Beau on eBay (just not like I pictured it, and unfortunately was final sale), so maybe using the cash from that towards this one would make it feel like it costs less? ;) Haha.
And let me tell you, the pictures don't do it justice. I couldn't find it on the KS web site, but, I just remembered there is a KS store near me (and not far from L&T). I'll see if it's there tomorrow. I mean just to drool at it, since I nixed the 7-11 caper.

And let me tell you, the pictures don't do it justice. I couldn't find it on the KS web site, but, I just remembered there is a KS store near me (and not far from L&T). I'll see if it's there tomorrow. I mean just to drool at it, since I nixed the 7-11 caper.
Truth be told, you'd make enough in the 7-11 heist to get us BOTH a bag...just sayin'!

Oh my - I have a major crush on the Edge, but I honestly cannot see myselt paying so much for that bag. But the KS..... Good thing I will see a store from the inside soon :graucho:

GORRRGEOUS. I admittedly have never seen or heard of it, but that is a beautiful bag. I love the combo of the colors, and the structure of that bag is just tdf. I'd totes pull the trigger on this one.

I found it at my local Kate Spade outlet today...It was 40%+20% off down from $319, plus there were a few little marks at front so you can get another 10% from the store. You may wanna try the outlet for a better deal.