I walked 10 BLOCKS FOR THIS!!

1. I just want to break out into song..."Isn't she Lovely.....Isn't she wonderful"..:whistle:

I had to be in the cities this morning for an appointment with one of my clients..so I decided...since I was only 10 blocks from Macy's...I'd go check Louis Vuitton to see if they had any of these left...yep..they had 1 ..just the one in the window. At first I told the SA that I would wait until the next order arrived...but then a lady came in and said.."Can I see that Speedy Damier Azur 30"....before the other SA could retreave it from the window..I said... I cannot wait until next week...I guess I'll take the one in the window...**bad of me...**..I know..But I walked 10 BLOCKS!..hehehehe..:graucho: :shame:

Anyway...here she is...and I LOVE HER:love: ..Now..I have to get over the fear of her being new..and take her out for a walk...

Today's a good day!!:yahoo:

speedyazur1.jpg speedyazur.jpg
  2. Congrats! Well worth the walk, I say!

3. Congrats!!! It's gorgeous:love:

4. Congrats! Definately worth all the exercise and sooo lucky to snap up the last one in store too.:yes:

5. :yahoo: yipppeeee!! Glad you snatched her CONGRATS!!! i loooove it!

6. way to be aggressive! congrats on the bag!

7. Congratulations! All's fair in love and louis vuitton. Don't feel bad, you had first dibs ;)

8. congrats!

9. Congrats- she is pretty and you have taken her for a walk already- 10 blocks:flowers:

10. Congrats! :biggrin:

11. Just lovely! Congrats! :biggrin:

12. Congrats!!!

13. Congrats!!lol

14. The Azur line is starting to grow on me a little.

15. Too funny! CONGRATS on the new speedy - she's definitely worth the walk!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice