I volunteer for making TPF stuff!

kneehighz

mood: PRADA!
Jun 13, 2007
This is in response to Tink's thread about the keychains..I had been thinking that there are so many things we could have to show our..tpf pride? lol. I love making arts and crafts despite my limited creative abilities (don't be afraid, its not THAT bad). Is there any way I or a group of members could think of things to make and then make them? I'm still bummed I missed out on the keychains. Please please can we have more tpf stuff? :flowers:

Right-o. I am such a noob. I've just realised that I have a laptop and no mouse.

*slinks back into a corner*

teehee..

Well everyone, I don't even know if we'd be allowed, I'm kind of asking permission at the same time with this thread. For one I think more keychains!! Maybe more than one style..some pretty ones..cute and funny tshirts maybe..ooh I don't know how but if tpf could make silk scarves:heart: Ok that's not something we can make but something that would be cool. I mean it doesn't have to say tpf all over, they could be purse/fashion themed. Pens? I'm too tired right now to think of anything creative. I always have ideas when I'm not around a computer or a pen:rolleyes:

I think the reason we went with a key chain was to wear when out, so many members *thought* they saw another member but were sure. It was to show you were part of tpf while and other members would know you....

I'm sure another design of the key chain would be great. its easy to hang on a bag/ or your keys ...

I'd be all over a tPF branded something too! Those charms/keychains were so cute! Of course, I first became aware of them last night about 11:00 p.m....and yup!...emailed Tink before I realized the thread was all but fossilized...

Bring it on!!

Hey all, we have bounced around several ideas in the past...the problem was that so many people wanted so many different things...that is was hard to get any volume discount, without some possibly loosing money in the creating the idea and having to store them while they sell.

This is what I do, I am a consultant for events and promotions, so I can get the things wholesale, and pass on the savings, like I did with the keychains. After the first of the year, I am planning in doing something for the sunshine committee in the new year...I can do 1 or 2 more things, keep throwing your ideas out and I will see what I can find available at wholesale at lower quantities. Even though the keychains did well, it still took about 6 months to do just over 1000 pieces, so even though it seems like we have a lot of members, it is still difficult to do items, in bulk.