I truely despise my local boutique ...........

Just out of interest, which boutique is this?

It just goes to show the uneven level of service that they are offering! Really needs to be sorted out with the manager- only driving away customers and putting off potential ones!

I'm sure your SA is not going to be happy this happened? He has built a relationship w/you and she took it upon herself to screw him out of a commision not to mention an unhappy customer?

Sorry to hear it. BUT how could she involve in the business between you and your SA, AND she doesn't have the right to release any items that have been hold by your SA. Have a word with the manager. I hope you get them tomorrow, good luck!

in the boutique here, there is 'apparently' a 24 hr hold once they call u. but with the weather and all- im sure a reasonable person would extend the hold. (we had -44 degree celcius this week! damn cold!!!!)

imo- i bet she got sale. so she sold it. im guessing here... sorry to hear about someone being so thoughtless and rude. sucks.

Sorry to hear about that ... they should be able to hold them for you until you can get to the store ...can you call back and speak to the manager??? It is NOT like they are not going to be able to sell them if you decide that they are not right for you?? My SA has been really helpful with items and I am able to hold LE items until I can get into the store to view them:yes:

Omg, I'm so sorry! That SA's unprofessionalism was absolutely unacceptable. Definitely contact the manager asap. Be sure to mention your SA and put in a good word for him/her. As long as you are positive and not rude, from my retail experience I would say that the manager will probably take care of the situation. Just never let that SA help you again LOL

~I'm so sorry to hear abt. the way you were treated over the phone. It was totally unprofessional and unacceptable!! I'm just wondering where your LV is located...The LV here in Southern CA, my SA always asked for my CC # to ensure that I'll have that particular item in which I'm wait-listed for (that's their policy). When you go there tomorrow, clarify w/ your SA and ask abt. the store policy regarding the wait- listers. Good luck!~

sorry to rant/vent...

I"m so annoyed.
I waitlisted for the gold limelight and the gold heart coin purse. My SA called yesterday saying that he can sell me both today. So today I call to see if I can come by tommorow to pick it up since the weather here was sleeting and icey (my boutique is about 45 minutes away in heavy traffic).
So when I call my SA wasn't there, but I asked the girl if she could see if the item was still on hold for me. This @$#$#$@#$@#$ tells me that he should have never put it on hold for me and that she's releasing the items that were on hold since they are new and hot items. I wanted to reach through the phone and .... ugh, but I was at work so I maintained my cool.
Basically, my gold limelight and gold heart coin purse may not be available when I go tommorow, but I have her name now so I will definitely not have her help me if she is there tommorow.

I truely LOVE LV, but I truely HATE the SA's in my area.:yucky:

You should have spoken with a manager immediately.. You need to be proactive when these things happen. How long have you been shopping at this boutique? Do you have a relationship with any of the employees?

you don't make many purchases, you should at the very least, do something memorable (Something positive) that will MAKE them remember you.

If your items are available tomorrow.. Go in a few minutes later with baked goods from a reputable bakery - Pastries, Muffins, Cookies.. Any will do. Present it to the person who sold the items to you, Preferably someone you want to develop a relationship for the future. Thank them kindly and tell them that you have been looking forward to getting these items (Clutch and Heart) since they were announced and you are just so pleased that they had them there for you.

They'll be sure to remember you in the future..

Cant you give your SA your CC number so he could ring right away? Maybe each store is different, but my SA was going to hold my items and I said no please charge them so I know they dont sprout legs and walk.

I hope you get them.

Wow, that was extremely rude of her. I would definitely talk to the manager about her attitude towards you.

So sorry that happened to you and I hope you still get your items tomorrow!! :flowers:

if i'm not mistaken, my store's policy is to hold for 48 hrs. anyway, i think you should definitely call and complain to the manager. i think any reasonable person would extend the hold, especially if its out of your control that you can't get to the store right away. i would also mention that your usual SA was kind enough to let you know that your WL items were in and you were calling to see if it would be okay to extend the hold due to the weather circumstances, but this other SA decided on her own that those items were to be sold to someone else.

ugh that just pisses me off. its not like they can't find people to buy these things anyway.