I tried to save a kitten yesterday...

i am so sorry you had to go through loosing that life in your lap i just teared up the thought of any animal dying makes my heart break but that was so kind of you to pick it up and let it have its last moments feeling loved :sad:

That was so thoughtful of you to do that for the kitty!! I feel horrible the poor little thing didn't make it but at least it went with the comfort of you being there for it :sad:

Thanks everyone.:heart: I really hope I never have to go through that again. However, I guess it's better me then someone who would just pass by. But yes I reallly hope I don't see anymore kitties on the road. *knocks on wood*

Danica that is such a sad situation -- you are definitely an angel for trying to help the kitten. Her little soul is smiling down at you, and at least she left here knowing someone cared about her.

Oh honey I'm so sorry! :sad: You are an angel. :heart: I agree w/ the other tpfers..SHAME on the others who didn't care to help! Please do take comfort in knowing that that precious baby had love & caring from you in her final moments here on earth. She is now in peace and I believe you will see her again someday.

Hugs to you! You are a kind, good person!