I tried to escape ban island but failed

SugahSweetTee

Feb 16, 2016
Went to LV in Short Hills,NJ yesterday. Should be a lot of happy mothers out there as the store was packed!!
I unfortunately didn't get anything. I want a new summer bag in DA.... I told want the totally bag or any other tote. I need a bag with a defined closure as in a zipper or buttons because I'm known to throw my bag onto the back seat of my car while driving and have had to pick everything up one too many times.

I found nothing to fit the bill....

So I'll slither on back to ban island and hope the Cruise 2018 collection enticed me.

How annoying when you just can't find a bag to love?! I take it the Iena wasn't a good fit either, that's the only one I can think of in DA.

How about a bag in a bag? Get any DA without a zip and use a smaller DA bag or clutch or pochette to keep your things secure!!! Just trying to think outside the bag!

I have a bucket in my back seat floor behind the seat and I put my purse in that. It also has a lid so if I need to leave my purse in the car I just put the lid on. It looks like a utility bucket in the back seat.

Reactions: historygal
Went to LV in Short Hills,NJ yesterday. Should be a lot of happy mothers out there as the store was packed!!
I unfortunately didn't get anything. I want a new summer bag in DA.... I told want the totally bag or any other tote. I need a bag with a defined closure as in a zipper or buttons because I'm known to throw my bag onto the back seat of my car while driving and have had to pick everything up one too many times.

I found nothing to fit the bill....

So I'll slither on back to ban island and hope the Cruise 2018 collection enticed me.
awww, good try getting off ban island : ) did you consider the speedy bandouliere 30?