I tried to escape ban island but failed

SugahSweetTee

Feb 16, 2016
Went to LV in Short Hills,NJ yesterday. Should be a lot of happy mothers out there as the store was packed!!
I unfortunately didn't get anything. I want a new summer bag in DA.... I told want the totally bag or any other tote. I need a bag with a defined closure as in a zipper or buttons because I'm known to throw my bag onto the back seat of my car while driving and have had to pick everything up one too many times.

I found nothing to fit the bill....

So I'll slither on back to ban island and hope the Cruise 2018 collection enticed me.

Tropezienne

Jun 11, 2016
How annoying when you just can't find a bag to love?! I take it the Iena wasn't a good fit either, that's the only one I can think of in DA.

How about a bag in a bag? Get any DA without a zip and use a smaller DA bag or clutch or pochette to keep your things secure!!! Just trying to think outside the bag!

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
I have a bucket in my back seat floor behind the seat and I put my purse in that. It also has a lid so if I need to leave my purse in the car I just put the lid on. It looks like a utility bucket in the back seat.

Reactions: historygal

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
Went to LV in Short Hills,NJ yesterday. Should be a lot of happy mothers out there as the store was packed!!
I unfortunately didn't get anything. I want a new summer bag in DA.... I told want the totally bag or any other tote. I need a bag with a defined closure as in a zipper or buttons because I'm known to throw my bag onto the back seat of my car while driving and have had to pick everything up one too many times.

I found nothing to fit the bill....

So I'll slither on back to ban island and hope the Cruise 2018 collection enticed me.
awww, good try getting off ban island : ) did you consider the speedy bandouliere 30?