I TOTALLY got a new bag today !!! YEAH !!!

I haven't carried it yet....was almost having second thoughts...wasn't sure if it was too plain....but I looked at the club house pics and read your responses...

and for the price range I think I made the best choice. My next choices are 500+ more ....and I don't want to spend that much right now....

thanks everyone !:biggrin:

Great bag! Congrats on d purchase! Btw, do they all come in the brown LV box? my Idylle speedy was not put in one..just in a dustbag and into the carrier...I so want a bag to keep my bag in!

Yeahh......another Totally owner!! :biggrin:

Congrats and you will love it a lot.

Unless you have a regular SA, you will have to ask for the boxes.

I think I will love it too...although its a simple design...I really like it...although didn't carry it yet....

chance of rain today/tomorrow....so it will stay safely in the bag till this weekend:P

I didn't know you had to ask for a box now....but I always have the same SA...and he is great !!!!

congrats on your totally! don't you just love the side pockets? they're so useful :smile:

love it, im debating btwn the PM MM AND the GM any ideas anyone? i was thinking of the NF Azur GM not likin the open top, unlike the Totally which has the zip top

i have the monogram GM totally and i'm 5'2 and 1/2 (the 1/2 is important to me, LOL). i find that it's a good size for me -- i wear heels 99.9% of the time, so it doesn't really overwhelm my silhouette and i typically carry a lululemon water bottle, good-sized makeup bag, long wallet, and dayplanner, among other stuff in the bag.

some of my friends have commented on how it's a pretty big bag, even in PM, especially next to their speedies. i guess it depends on what you want to carry in it, how you intend to carry it, and what size of bag you're accustomed to. i ONLY carry my totally on my shoulder and didn't intend to carry it any other way when i bought it.

hope this helps!