I totally didn't expect DH would saids this!

dyyong

World Peace
O.G.
Jan 25, 2008
the other night after both DD asleep, i took my precious bbags out and just admire at them, looking at all those gorgeous colors and yummy leather and i just sigh because of their beauty, and.......... DH asked "what's the matter, hon?", suddenly i felt like being naughty and just jumped on it..... "well, there's this bag i really loves but i've been buying and i should stop, but the color is really nice, and it's really a very good price, and......."
so DH saids "I WILL BUY IT FOR YOU"!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!! I hit jackpot!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:
and 2 weeks later, here come the present from my dearest husband honey bee ;)

may i present MS. ANTHRA GSH MIDDAY

attachment.php

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 760
Last edited by a moderator:
and her twin sister;

09 sanguine gsh midday & 09 anthra gsh midday

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 733
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 759
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 745
and some modeling pictures ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 725
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 738
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 727
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 745
gorgeous, love the mid day duo. your dh is so sweet. lucky you. :P mine would just say, what's the matter with you, i should send you to rehab. ha ha ha congrats on your new addition, the heart and pumpkin charms are so cute on these babies.

gorgeous, love the mid day duo. your dh is so sweet. lucky you. :P mine would just say, what's the matter with you, i should send you to rehab. ha ha ha congrats on your new addition, the heart and pumpkin charms are so cute on these babies.

THANK YOU for your sweet words delmilano; now both DD will have one each to pass on :smile:

What a wonderful husband you have, so sweet. No wonder you can't stop smiling.

Your midday is so gorgeous. It looks amazing on you. Love the sanguine too. Congrats and enjoy.

I have this same bag D, and love, love, love it! The color, leather, distressing is the exact same as mine!! I love the midday, and I love anthra!