I took the plunge... my very first chanel!

It's finally here! My very first chanel! I took a solo pic and a group pic with my other 'blues' (with and without flash). In the second and third pics, my turquoise medallion tote is accompanied by a bluefly shopping bag, my blue jean picotin PM, and a money wallet in sky blue (i think).

I'm quite happy:heart: with my very first chanel. I usually am in love with big, slouchy bags... but I am now totally addicted to chanel and am waiting for my other chanel (small) goodies to come in.:shame:

Thanks for letting me share!:flowers:

Attachments

• IMG_4940-comp1.JPG
    IMG_4940-comp1.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5157-comp.JPG
    IMG_5157-comp.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5159-comp.JPG
    IMG_5159-comp.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 26
Thank you all! As much as I tried, I couldn't really capture the richness of the color on this tote. I tried putting it against the other blues I could find to give a better idea of the true color. It truly is a beauty! I'm very happy with my very first chanel purse and am forever grateful to the authenticate this board (and bulletproofsoul). Thanks again!

Oh, I have been watching that bag over and over again on ebay! I almost bought it myself! Only was a bit short on the 'extra' cash.. It is absolutely STUNNING! I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot! And I'm happy to see a fellow tpf-er ended up with it!! Congrats!!!:yahoo:

Hee hee Roxana.. I'm so glad I beat you to it then!

Thanks so much my fellow tPFers! It's so assuring to hear your compliments. I know a lot of people in the forum are not into the medallion (that's ok with me... it's all about our individual tastes)... but it's still nice to hear some validation to all this madness! :blush: