I took the plunge ... My 1st day not carrying a BLACK bag!

Jul 4, 2007
I have fallen in love with the Ergo Tote. It is a great every day bag for me! I bought this at the outlet a few weeks ago but as usual haven't been able to even think of leaving the house without my black signature one. I took the plunge today and decided to go out without my standard black bag. Check out my new CAMEL Ergo Tote and Scarf!

Attachments

• Camel.jpg
    Camel.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 156
Beautiful bag!!! I just got one - but in black!!! I would have gotten the camel without hesitation, but I dont have an outlet near me, and black was the only color available. I still love it though. It looks great on you - enjoy it!

Camel is a wonderful color for your first step away from black. It is a beautiful neutral and goes with everything. That's a beautiful bag and looks great on you. Don't be afraid to go everywhere with that one!

I am so glad you love that bag, because it looks gorgeous on you! :tup: Isn't camel a great color? I love the leather too, it's so soft! I'm glad you enjoy it, I hope you wear other colors more often - black is always classy but man once you try on another that makes you feel as good there is no going back!