I took my mini pochette on a bike ride...

Edz

Nov 4, 2006
I don't know if you call this abuse but I took my damier mini poch. ass. for beautiful bike ride... My Canon Ixus, house key, some change and my cards was in it! It was really handy and trendy... Well, that's my humble opinion anyway!:smile:

Attachments

• mini poch on bike.jpg
    mini poch on bike.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 232
hahaha thats so funny! sorry, when I saw the picture I just started laughing, I dont know why!! whatever works for you girl, I think it gives your bike a classy touch hehe

Hahaha! That's adorable!! I had to look twice, where you live, that you could be bike riding this time of year (y'know, without freezing your fingers off...) Australia, nice. Top of my List Of Places To Go!!!! Very cute.

Why not? Use it, enjoy it, love it! That's my motto!

I use my bags in ways, that I am sure drive people crazy.

Yea. That my motto too!

I just wanted my bag to enjoy nature as well... hehehe. Well, actually, I just I just didn't want to use a non-designer bag and I paid a lot for that tiny little thing so I better make full use of it and it's so adorable! Next in line for a bike ride will be my mini Soufflot! Hehehe... I keep my bigger bag for other activities.

Hahaha! That's adorable!! I had to look twice, where you live, that you could be bike riding this time of year (y'know, without freezing your fingers off...) Australia, nice. Top of my List Of Places To Go!!!! Very cute.

Yup. Perth, Australia, is the place to be. For weather, that is but not fashion!