I took a coworker into Holt's..

naivete

Mar 9, 2009
Yesterday, a coworker and I decided to go shopping during lunch. We went to Suzy Shier for her to pick up a shirt she wanted, and then we went into Holt's so I could try on some flats. We walked into Louis Vuitton and she got all excited saying, "Look, it's like your bag, but black! That's so weird that they're like the same pattern" (she was pointing at damier graphite luggage).

I was like .. "that's because it IS" and pointed towards the damier ebene products, and her eyes bugged out of her head.

I've never met someone who didn't know the damier pattern was LV, it was pretty funny :smile: She got a pretty big kick out of it.

Similar incident happen w/ me w/ my cousin. I have been carrying my damier speedy around her for about 3 months since I bought it. She finally realized that its an LV after taking a closer look at it. She was surprised that LV has other patterns other than mono.

Maybe you've started an LV addiction for your friend as well.:graucho:
I don't think most of the population where I live would have a clue that a pattern was LV either, that's ok by me, I can enjoy my bags without people wanting to know if they are real or where I bought it.:biggrin:

i've had tons of people comment me on liking my damier speedy but not one of them have ever said anything about it being louis vuitton and i don't think they know it is. haha. i know everyone isn't into louis vuitton but i find it hard to believe people don't recognize it has louis vuitton since it's pretty popular.