I thought I would show you all this !

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, so Ive had this a while. I got it as a gift for my birthday when I started collecting LV. Its a canvas paited with acrylics. I just love it. Its hanging up in my bedroom. Here are some pics of it in my bedroom. :nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sorry the pics are bad, they look slanted because I was sat on my bed when taking the pics ! LOL !

3. Nah, I love it! I'm a big fan of creative art.

4. very nice! whoever gave it is very thoughtful!

5. cool chair

6. haha LOL thanks, I went through a pharse where I collected unusual retro chairs and this one is my fave :nuts:

7. Very neat! I remember that ad!

8. Love it! Did someone you know paint it or did you order it somewhere?

9. Hi, I think my mum ordered it. :smile:

10. If you could ask her what online store (if it was online)did she get it made I would be grateful. This would be perfect for my house, I have a few ads in mind I would like a painting made out of.

11. that's so cool, thanks for sharing Steve

12. she said that she cant remeber what the store was called as it was over 2 years ago :sad: I looked at the back of the canvas and there is no mark. She said that they have an online store but they have a canvas shop near London where they paint them. If I can find out where, I will post.

13. Thanks anyway:smile: I´ll try to do a search myself.

14. Very artisitic! Thanks so much for sharing!

15. Cool Steve! Thanks for sharing...:flowers: