I thought I was done with Coach....

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Then yesterday I came upon this bone leather Audrey at Nordstrom in the sale bin.....I couldn't pass it up! I love the leather and this is my favorite shape bag of all time (no matter who the designer is), a doctor style satchel. The only thing wrong with it (and I'm sure this is why it was in the sale bin) is one side panel is a little mismatched; the leather isn't as pebbly and the color is slightly off. I tried to take a picture of it but it doesn't really show up. I suppose nobody else would notice it unless I point it out. It bothers me a little but I don't think it bothers me enough to return it. What do you think?

Attachments

• Audrey 1.jpg
    Audrey 1.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Audrey 2.jpg
    Audrey 2.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Audrey 3.jpg
    Audrey 3.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 110
  • Audrey 4.jpg
    Audrey 4.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 143
  • Audrey mismatched leather.jpg
    Audrey mismatched leather.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 155
I also love this style bag for myself. The Bone color is really pretty. Only by pointing out the bag's slight imperfection would I have noticed it. I think it's completely a keeper! Congrats and enjoy!!

Let me just say...Nordstroms has fabulous customer service!!! If it bugs you, go back, and ask the SA to find another one at another store. Ask her to call herself, speak to the sa at that store, and have her check the bag for such imperfections. I know they will do this as one SA did it for me, and I didn't even ask her!! she was amazing!! Just make sure 'the request' doesn't get entered as a request in the computer system...not reliable.(she should physically call and speak to an SA at that store that lists it in stock.
beautiful bag!!!