I thought I heard a baby crying.

good question. cats are induced ovulators meaning they need stimulation in order to release an egg. When the male bites the back of the neck of the female to keep her still during copulation, this will induce but not always. Therefore the withdrawing of the penis may also induce ovulation. The first time doesn't always do it either so a female may have many males breed with her and the outcome is lots of kitties with different daddy's.

Wow!! Learn something new everyday.:tup:

good question. cats are induced ovulators meaning they need stimulation in order to release an egg. When the male bites the back of the neck of the female to keep her still during copulation, this will induce but not always. Therefore the withdrawing of the penis may also induce ovulation. The first time doesn't always do it either so a female may have many males breed with her and the outcome is lots of kitties with different daddy's.

That's amazing...! I had no idea that such a common, domesticated animal had such an interesting sex life LOL

Although they cry and its barbed, they do go back for more.. So I wonder if it feels good?? Not to be too like "detailed" but there are condoms with "ridges" so maybe it kinda sorta may feel like that and the girl kitty may like it.. Maybe that's why they keep going back for more.. Kinky kitties!! (LOL)

After catching my 2 kitties do it a few months ago (you can find my thread on here, they were doing in a cardboard box & i noticed it because of all the shaking LOL) i did a little research and feline researchers are still trying to figure out if the female cats are screaming out in pain or pleasure! Apparently, they have evidence that its the cat orgasm happening & they actually enjoy it! Who knows because when they are in heat, they are practically begging for it (you know the signs if you've seen it...example, they assume the "position") so maybe they do like it or just the ending is painful!

Luckily i caught my cats as they were into it for less than 30 seconds & were both fixed the following week later!

That's so funny that you heard it outside your window though!!! Give them some privacy already LOL!!!!

Oh my! So that's what it is. There are plenty of nights where I think I hear the cries of a baby. Sounds just like it. But soon realize it's a cat. Never knew why they made such noises until now. WOW @ bared penis. lol

Although they cry and its barbed, they do go back for more.. So I wonder if it feels good?? Not to be too like "detailed" but there are condoms with "ridges" so maybe it kinda sorta may feel like that and the girl kitty may like it.. Maybe that's why they keep going back for more.. Kinky kitties!! (LOL)

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Sho, you are so knowledgeable. I had no idea about the barbed pennis and cats copulation, I am kinda interesting on reading how it works now. Not in a weird way tho :P

Wow, I never knew that - very interesting, shoo!