I Thought HG? when I saw the drilldown.... and SHE IS! I am PUTTY in her hands....

Okay. Here are some hints of the bag that I found hiding at the outlet! Still can't believe that she was there. I would consider her a summer bag so she will probably hide out until spring... Easy clues....

DSC_9097.jpg

OKay. I need to calm down, lol. Too much bag excitement today. I've been Peggle dancing all day long! **Happy Dance!***

Now this next bag is my PCE purchase. I have been on a hunt for a bag to replace my yellowed camal patent audrey for quite a LONG time. It feels like forever. I tried camel sophia in the small, but she was too small and then I tried sophia in the large... too large. I found a camel patent hailey on evil bay but just wasn't feeling her... she was no audrey.

Then I found the drilldown for this lovely lady.... and I thought.. could she be???? And she is! She's an HG for me ladies!!! Patent PUTTY Kristin pleated satchel. I ADORE her!!! (Note silver tag and snowflake were added by me, didn't come with...)