I Thought HG? when I saw the drilldown.... and SHE IS! I am PUTTY in her hands....

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
The inside is a gray mauve color... it looks lilac in the photos but it is actually a very pretty grayish purple color... darker than the lilac. I really like it.

Sidne525

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
I'm so happy you found another HG! She's beautiful and I hope you enjoy her!! Congrats! I can't wait to see modeling shots for this beauty!!

mfitzsimmons87

coach junkie
O.G.
Jan 27, 2010
how does the color compare the the camel audrey that you had? it looks really light in your pictures, are they true to the actual color?

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
Here's group shot of my haul for today. I also ordered the new silver fob with the diamond strand? I will post pics when she arrives.

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
how does the color compare the the camel audrey that you had? it looks really light in your pictures, are they true to the actual color?
I did use a flash in the photos but it's still pretty true to color. It has no brown in it like the camel, and no pink undertones either. It's a very pretty creamy color.

mfitzsimmons87

coach junkie
O.G.
Jan 27, 2010
its beautiful, it looks like an all year color too! love it. cant wait to see it in person on saturday, and hope to convince my bf to buy it!

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
When I do modeling shots for these bags I'll take some more photos of the kristin in daylight without a flash, it's dark already here and the lighting just wasn't great. Here's a photo without the flash...