I Thought HG? when I saw the drilldown.... and SHE IS! I am PUTTY in her hands....

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
Okay. Here are some hints of the bag that I found hiding at the outlet! Still can't believe that she was there. I would consider her a summer bag so she will probably hide out until spring... Easy clues....

mfitzsimmons87

coach junkie
O.G.
Jan 27, 2010
beautiful, btw your house looks totally gorgeous in the background of every single picture you post.

Sidne525

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
:faint: GORGEOUS!! What an outlet find! I love the Jordana and the sequin one is so cute! Will you be able to wait until spring to use her? Congrats!

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
OKay. I need to calm down, lol. Too much bag excitement today. I've been Peggle dancing all day long! **Happy Dance!***

Now this next bag is my PCE purchase. I have been on a hunt for a bag to replace my yellowed camal patent audrey for quite a LONG time. It feels like forever. I tried camel sophia in the small, but she was too small and then I tried sophia in the large... too large. I found a camel patent hailey on evil bay but just wasn't feeling her... she was no audrey.

Then I found the drilldown for this lovely lady.... and I thought.. could she be???? And she is! She's an HG for me ladies!!! Patent PUTTY Kristin pleated satchel. I ADORE her!!! (Note silver tag and snowflake were added by me, didn't come with...)

mfitzsimmons87

coach junkie
O.G.
Jan 27, 2010
i cant wait to see, i have been on the fence about this bag! i like it, but my boyfriend doesnt like the style... im hoping to love it, i want another bag for under the tree =]