I think you'll all hate it, but here's Fleur!!

I went today to my NM and saw the green one....a brief with GSH....and feel it is too heavy for me. So they are ordering a white, either city or part-time, and I will go see it when they get it in. I think I really want a white one.

Yes Vanilline - I did the same thing! Saw it in a magazine and was not fussed at all, but then saw it in real life and it really jumped out at me - I couldn't stop thinking about it and swerved between loving it and thinking it was gorgeous and worrying the pattern was fuggly. But then i decided it was soooo cool and as there was only one it had to go to a good home!

And I have a confession - it's not my first B bag. It's number 3. My others are from last year and the year before, so i looked to post in reference but the threads seem to be closed....

Ugh, I can't stop thinking about the bag either!! :Push: All it's colourful flowery glory keeps coming back to me!!! There's only one hot pink too, and I want to be the one to own that precious "fuggly" gem! hahaha I think I might break my ban :sad: !!!

I, personally, couldn't wear this bag, but on the right person, it will look just great. It's very different and very striking. I think you've made a great purchase. Congrats!

How about this one??:yahoo:
Just came from Barneys NY !!
Exclusive from Barneys, that`s the only place
you can purchase it.
I think it is beautiful, but not so sure if the leather bags make more sense.
Let me know what you think?:confused1:

Attachments

• Balenciaga Flower bag front.jpg
    Balenciaga Flower bag front.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Balenciaga Flower bag back.jpg
    Balenciaga Flower bag back.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 27
I tried to find a picture in one of the old threads about spring 2008 colors, but I couldn't. Anyway, I think this is the print used on the floral bags with yellow trim, PICTURE 10.

http://balenciaga.com/#Id=/Collection/Women/Accessories/S08/Shoes

It isn't my favorite, but you might love it. I saw the same floral brief at NM that you saw. It had great leather and was a really gorgeous bag, but I didn't want a brief. I decided on the white version, a city.

How about this one??:yahoo:
Just came from Barneys NY !!
Exclusive from Barneys, that`s the only place
you can purchase it.
I think it is beautiful, but not so sure if the leather bags make more sense.
Let me know what you think?:confused1:

Swiss, I love your bag. I've seen a bunch of the florals in person now, both the bags and shoes, and I have to admit I am really loving them. Much to my surprise, it's florals and coral that are catching my eye. It's one bag, so even if not the most practical, you love it now and it will be a collector's item someday. Enjoy!!!!

Luvhandbags! - we were at NM Atlanta the same day, and I think at the same time. I bought the green floral brief. The salespeople told me someone had just looked at it and wanted a white one. So funny!