I think you'll all hate it, but here's Fleur!!

Congrats!! I like things that are different but I couldn't think of what I would wear with this bag... What are you thinking about pairing it with I wonder?

Hello all. I am normally on the Chanel forum but have ventured out.....

Ok judging from a search on the forum you all hate this, but I saw it and had to have it. Yes it does have a "granny's curtains" look, but I am sooo in love hehe :love:

I love it! It's my favorite of the fleurs. You're going to have so much fun using this bag all summer. Congrats! Again, it's stunning!

attachment.php

Pretty! Can't wait for your modeling pics!

i love love love it.........a chic new twist on what, according to either my Vogue or Bazaar (can't remember which) has come to be a "new classic" - the Balenciaga lariat bag, as they call it:tup:

I saw this bag today in london selfridges in hot pink! I must admit I initially thought it was ugly... until I tried it on. now... I WANT IT BADLY!!!! nafvshfbvorb32rfjf!!!!!!

Yes Vanilline - I did the same thing! Saw it in a magazine and was not fussed at all, but then saw it in real life and it really jumped out at me - I couldn't stop thinking about it and swerved between loving it and thinking it was gorgeous and worrying the pattern was fuggly. But then i decided it was soooo cool and as there was only one it had to go to a good home!

And I have a confession - it's not my first B bag. It's number 3. My others are from last year and the year before, so i looked to post in reference but the threads seem to be closed....

Yes Vanilline - I did the same thing! Saw it in a magazine and was not fussed at all, but then saw it in real life and it really jumped out at me - I couldn't stop thinking about it and swerved between loving it and thinking it was gorgeous and worrying the pattern was fuggly. But then i decided it was soooo cool and as there was only one it had to go to a good home!

And I have a confession - it's not my first B bag. It's number 3. My others are from last year and the year before, so i looked to post in reference but the threads seem to be closed....

Which color did you get??? Green, pink or white????? I think I love it too and would like to get it in white.

I've liked these bags from the get-go! congrats! It's not going to be for everyone, and a few bal gals will really be able to pull it off and make it look amazing...that's another reason I love it, as it becomes more personal. Can't wait to see some modeling pics!