I think you will think I am crazy but...

well, esile and chausseurwhore, here is the end to the debate. Kim sent me a ink purse. I got the box out of the trunk this morning and opened it before class. Tried it on in the car and, sorry girls, sent it back. I don't like the drop on the purse for my fat ol' self so Kim is going to send out an ink shopping tote. Will you please let us in on the joke. I would love to know which bag I got before I even knew.

Sorry for not taking the bag home and posting before sending it off, but it was much like the ink purses that have already been posted. A little thin but really nice color. I will, though, post the shopping tote pictures as soon as it comes. Hope this experiment has been fun - the anticipation is sometimes better than the fulfillment.

kathleen said:
Chaussurewhore - are you kim from balenciaga?? That would be very funny.

OMG...chaussurewhore...do tell :yes:

kathleen...sorry for your disappointment in the ink purse. I hope the shopping works out better for you :flowers:

smallfry - it wasn't disappointment, it just wasn't the bag I needed. I would tell anyone if they are looking for a small to medium sized bag that there is a great purse in ink at balnyc. i am not grownup enough to have a bag that only carries my stuff - i have too many bag dependents. also. i have good, corn-fed, midwestern arms (no offense to you in shape midwesterners out there) and the drop was not as roomy as i would like it to be.

kathleen, i am not kim! i have posted numerous pix of me and my bags, so you guys all know i am a blonde. and any ny bal shopper can vouch that kim is a brunette. although, we are about the same size! i think i convinced her to get a red weekender for herself bc she liked the way it looked on me. too bad the shoulder drop is so short bc i really think you would like the size of it. i personally think the purse shoulder strap is too long for me...i hope you like the shopper. oh, i was in bal ny on sat and know alot of the SAs and joke with them bc they know i know my stuff. i casually said to kim, btw, what bag did you send kathleen? you should have seen her face.:roflmfao: she is NOT on PF! oh, and i ended up choosing a completely different leather than the one bal had reserved for me...read this thread early on about my bf spinning me around blind folded in bal!:love: oh, and sometimes it may take 2- 3 times to get the perfect bal bag. i have picked them out in person and still return them for other bags sometimes! be patient, you will get your perfect bag!!!:rolleyes:

Pupster - The ink purse was cool. Really nice. just too small.
Chaussure - that is too funny. i would have liked to seen her face. i have told her where i am getting all my information (including the please take my order and not give me to terry) and i kinda thought she wouldn't be on here. as far as purse sizes go, i'll have to look up your picture. i know esile is tiny and you must be, too. i am 5'6", 150 on a good day, size 10, and need a bit more room in my drop (and every where else :smile: :smile: ). what i should do is get the perfect bag as motivation to go to the gym and try to fit into it - as if this has ever worked with clothes. :true:

kathleen, look up my name in advance search ans new threads started and you will find alot of my pix.... ive been thinking that you may like the new courier, ceejay loves this size and she also likes weekenders, but i think the shoulder strap on it is really long and it holds alot. it is a fairly new style that looks like a big messenger. are you familar with it? girls, where can kathleen see a pix of it on pf? and if you get it, i want a commission...lol:rolleyes:

courier.jpg
kathleen, i took this pix from atielier.naff's blog to show you courier style. thanks LP!! what do you think?

chaus, you are sneaky! what a funny story!:lol: i don't think i would have ever guessed. that was fun though.

kat, sorry the ink purse didn't work out for you. i love the courier in rouge vif that chaus posted. but for me, i think, worn on the shoulder it hangs too low... hitting the legs when you walk (i'm 5'5''). i know, the strap is adjustable but still a bit long. i do love it when worn messenger style though. have you thought about the day bag?

chaus, i should have know that you would ask. anyways, i'm very excited to see you rouge weekender. it'll look so fab on you. red hot mama!