I think these are strange and magical

I love the way this jewelry looks. It's not something I would personally wear or buy (actually I might wear the ring in the last photo), but I certainly appreciate the design and craft in making these. Part of it is the photography, these pieces just look so ethereal and magical.

This is from Bjorg Jewellery
Bjorg2012.14.jpg

Bjorg2012.12.jpg

Bjorg2012.2.jpg

Bjorg2012.11.jpg

I see roman helmet plumes too!

Nothing is my style, but I can appreciate the uniqueness of the pieces, they remind me of something you would see in a museum from of tribal battle clothing from Zulu or Massai warriors!

Attachments

• zulu-warriors.jpg
    zulu-warriors.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 255
I like them, but they seem more magazine friendly rather than user friendly. I particularly like the second pic of the knuckle inverted 'claw'. All I need is that and a Peretti bone cuff and I'm good to go (goodness knows where, but I like the thought of it .....!) :biggrin:

Sorry a little too creepy for my liking.

No offense, but that jewelry is just downright creepy to me.....
The antithesis of anything I would ever own....

I'd say more "strange" than "magical":giggles:

:lol: I think it's a tiny bit creepy, but not too creepy for me. I should go recalibrate my creepiness gauge by taking out some classic pearls or diamond solitaires. I was scrolling through a blog filled with tribal, rune-ish jewelry and was definitely getting my sense of "normal" shaken around.

I like them, but they seem more magazine friendly rather than user friendly. I particularly like the second pic of the knuckle inverted 'claw'. All I need is that and a Peretti bone cuff and I'm good to go (goodness knows where, but I like the thought of it .....!) :biggrin:

Hey, you're right, that bone cuff does have that same kind of slight sinister feel. The bone cuff is a little more subtle though. Would you wear them on the same hand?