I think these are strange and magical

May 6, 2008
I love the way this jewelry looks. It's not something I would personally wear or buy (actually I might wear the ring in the last photo), but I certainly appreciate the design and craft in making these. Part of it is the photography, these pieces just look so ethereal and magical.

This is from Bjorg Jewellery

jtc103

Jewelry lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
The rings are unusual...but what's the thing around the rings for? It just looks...odd

jtc103

Jewelry lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
Oops I meant to say ears....what are those? Just some kind of 'hair'/ear accessory/band?

May 6, 2008
haha. They kind of look like some sort of hearing aid.
I think they serve no purpose other than to draw attention to your ear.

I see roman helmet plumes.

Oct 6, 2007
Shopping for Sparkle
I see roman helmet plumes too!

Nothing is my style, but I can appreciate the uniqueness of the pieces, they remind me of something you would see in a museum from of tribal battle clothing from Zulu or Massai warriors!

Attachments

Mar 14, 2006
the lowcountry
I think they are too, strange and magical and really beautiful.

if the rings came in silver I've get the claw one in a hot second.

thanks for introducing me to this designer.

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I like them, but they seem more magazine friendly rather than user friendly. I particularly like the second pic of the knuckle inverted 'claw'. All I need is that and a Peretti bone cuff and I'm good to go (goodness knows where, but I like the thought of it .....!) :biggrin:

May 6, 2008
Sorry a little too creepy for my liking.
No offense, but that jewelry is just downright creepy to me.....
The antithesis of anything I would ever own....
I'd say more "strange" than "magical":giggles:
:lol: I think it's a tiny bit creepy, but not too creepy for me. I should go recalibrate my creepiness gauge by taking out some classic pearls or diamond solitaires. I was scrolling through a blog filled with tribal, rune-ish jewelry and was definitely getting my sense of "normal" shaken around.

I like them, but they seem more magazine friendly rather than user friendly. I particularly like the second pic of the knuckle inverted 'claw'. All I need is that and a Peretti bone cuff and I'm good to go (goodness knows where, but I like the thought of it .....!) :biggrin:
Hey, you're right, that bone cuff does have that same kind of slight sinister feel. The bone cuff is a little more subtle though. Would you wear them on the same hand?