I think the sun in Key West got to me because I'm now a first time Prada owner...!

designerluvr

Mar 11, 2010
Tulsa, OK
So I was at Margaritaville in Key West sipping a couple of very large margaritas when I decided to head to my hotel. Those margaritas are rather strong! On the way back to the hotel, I passed a shop called "Venice World" and saw some lovely bags, shoes and sunglasses in the window; quite a high-end place. So what did I do? Of course, I went in.

...aaaaand a fortune's worth of money later, I came out with these! :yahoo: (Sorry for the bad pictures which I took with my camera phone)

I've never had anything Prada before, which, after wearing these sunglasses, I feel is a HUGE oversight because they're worth every penny; comfortable and chic! The girl said they'd been in the store less than 2 weeks and are Resort, but I was wondering if anyone could identify?

Attachments

dangerouscurves

Instagram: irinka_schickimicki
O.G.
Feb 28, 2010
Deutschland
Lol!!!! I have also just bought the exact same sunglasses in brown!!!! This is PR 27LS 2AU6S1 I think it flatters every face shape. I got them for 180 Euros and yes they are what you said, very comfortable.

designerluvr

Mar 11, 2010
Tulsa, OK
thank you all! things got progressively worse when i hit Miami and went to Bal Harbour... Prada, Hermes and Louis Vuitton all in one trip, i think I have sun poisoning! :nuts:

betty.lee

amateur bag hag
O.G.
Feb 7, 2010
honolulu
i'd have to agree they're super flattering..i have a hard time finding glasses because i have no bridge so everything looks ridiculous on me but these were perfect..