I Think Sarah Brightman Looks Better Now Then She Did Back In the Day

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    Rolling back the years: A fresh-faced looking Sarah Brightman at the Classical Brit Awards in London, and right, pictured 25 years ago

[​IMG]
    Raunch: Sarah Brightman shows a bit of thigh at the Classical Brits, left, and en route to her seat.

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Younger outlook: Sarah with new boyfriend Louis Oberleander, 41, and right, with former husband Sir Andrew Lloyd-Webber, 59

3. she has an incredible voice, but an horrible style!

4. Definately looks better now!!!!!!

5. ^

:yes:

6. She looks better now but we have to remember that 25 years ago, she looked good for the 1980s. I mean, the makeup and hair she had then was all the rage!

7. i think she was just as pretty now as she was back then.

8. She looks ok to me. I love Phantom! She is definitely talented.

9. :yes:

10. what a voice! The 80's style is kinda hard to look at. She's definitely looking good now.

11. love the pic of her with her new bf :yes:

12. She has definately had some work done, and her teeth look much more in proportion to her face now :smile:

13. Me too. Favorite of the bunch.

14. She's such a talented singer and yes, I agree, she has matured well and looks so much prettier. Let's hope we all mature as beautifully:smile:.

15. She does not know how to dress/style herself, and apart from that I don't think her new-found beauty is at all natural. And her taste in men is up to par with her taste in clothes.