I think my ebay purchase is a fake

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone. I just did something stupid. I was looking at a black Balenciaga bag on Ebay - item #220053196551. There was 45 mins left the bidding was low $359.00. I tried to log onto the purse forum to check authenticity before bidding and I kept getting an error message like the site was down. Now, I have tried bidding on bbags before and all the buyers usually pounce in the last minute with higher prices, so I tried this too. Low and behold I won the auction with $375.00:confused1: . So I decided to look at some of her other items and she has another bbag - white that definitely looks fake. Then I started to panic went to atelier naff and read every page and I believe - 95%- that my bag is a fake. Ok, I haven't paid for the bag yet. The site does not say all sales are final, so what can/should I do?? I fully expected to pay at least $500-700 for this bag. I know - I'm stupid. Please help me. Thanks.

2. Ooos, please post in the Authenticate This! sticky in the Balenciaga Forum :yes:
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.