I think I've just found my dream bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :nuts::drool::nuts: Daria Tote in Emerald green with silver hardware! Hmm ok, maybe not 100% dream, as it's crinkled patent leather, rather than Darwin/NVT leather, but even so...I think I'm in heaven!:cloud9:

2. [​IMG]

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!!

:P

3. ^LOL! You ARE an enabler, big time! But ITA! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. :yes: :graucho: ;)

5. Its beautiful in the mouse grey and rogue noir as well................. I think they are wonderful.........:yahoo: So I would if I had the money.

6. I tried on the mouse grey at the weekend and loved it, although the gold hardware put me off a bit. Green is my all time favourie colour :nuts:

7. It would be nicer if the mouse grey had silver but maybe it just did not pop so to speak. The green is awesome..... and very wearable colour.... nice with black or brown for the autumn... and the green roxanne has gone...
    my downfall colour is purple... so I am having dreams of the rogue noir.... but the mouse grey is sooo cute and I love the name.

8. Ah yes silver with mouse grey would have been perfect, I was thinking that too. Oh well :sad:

The purple is gorgeous too, but love the green even more! :wacko:

9. Oh go on.... you know you want to!!! :roflmfao:

10. You're right, I sooooo do! :nuts:

I'll be at Heathrow next week, will check their shop...although it might be a bit early to be out for sale yet, not sure....