I Think I've Decided on the Small Sabrina in Steel!

lauti

Sep 7, 2008
I know it is not on coach.com, but both Macy's and Nordstrom seem to be carrying it (at least it's on their website) and I am going to go pick it up tomorrow!

Curious though before I buy from the department store - is/was the small in steel ever available through the boutique or JAX? Is it a department store exclusive? Seems a bit odd to me, but just wanted to double check!

I saw the steel Sabrina IRL at L&T and my Coach boutique over the weekend. I like the texture of the metallic leather much better than the other ones. I don't remember seeing it at my Macy's or Nordies, but they are just getting in bags in. I think most of them are supposed to arrive this week according to the L&T SA.

To my knowledge, the Boutiques are only carrying the Steel in the Large Sabrina and the Large Julianne. I think the Small Sabrina is Dept store Exclusive, JAX might should have it as well(?).

The Steel is a gorgeous color and most of the pieces that I've seen also have a great pebbled texture!

Great Choice, Enjoy!!!:tup:

Call JAX with the SKU, then ask for the steel color and how many they have available. If it's available, you can order it through your boutique or JAX directly. I asked the same question on a bag I'm planning to get that's a dept. store exclusive.

i'm off in a few to try and find her (nothing beats a little lunchtime retail therapy!) so i'll have an update this afternoon and hopefully some pics later tonight after work.